Student Support Services

New York State Agency Contacts and Resources

Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS):

Office of Mental Health (OMH):

Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD):

Department of Health (DOH):

Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS):

Department of Labor (DOL):

Office of Probation and Correctional Alternatives (OPCA):     

Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA):

Last Updated: July 24, 2014